Monday, November 3, 2014

To the guy who rear ended me and drove away

Hi,
The first time I wrote this it was full of hateful words and anger. See, my week had been going really well until you hit me.. and it was just a downward spiral from there for the next 9 days. I gave three police reports in those nine days and it started with the one I gave after you drove off. I had a killer headache for the next two days, probably from the harsh shaking motion of the accident. Then on the third day, I went out to my car and had a completely flat tire, yay.. not. I thought that was the end of my bad luck, but driving home from work the following Wednesday, there was an extremely bad accident right in front of me, and I was a witness, (obviously) so i stayed and made a police report. At this point, my brain was done, and I just hoped nothing bad would happen for the rest of the week... I went to class thursday, had a good day. Then I went home, and while i was taking a nap my bike was stolen from outside of my apartment. (Police report number 3).

I hope you had a better week than I did. I know the police paid your friend a visit, she was probably pissed that you crashed her car. Maybe you'll pay more attention when you drive in the future. I want you to know that while I was pissed at the time, and I may have been more than a little rude, I am not actually mad at you. I figure there must have been something that was much more important than the fact that all of the cars in front of you were at a complete stop.

It took having this bad of a week for me to be reminded how wonderful my friends and family are. All they want to do is lift me up and make me feel better. I realized that i have some of the best friends in the world, and that you should be jealous of my awesome friends.

I hope that you have a nice holiday season, and that nothing bad comes your way.


Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment